KITCHEN PLUS’ FIVE STEP PROCESS
TO A SUCCESSFUL REMODEL
Our design process makes us who we are
Our process allows you, the client, to get back into your home approximately a month and a half faster than a consumer that goes through a standard remodeling process. Ours is a 5-phase system that takes you from plan development through final construction. We hope the matrix below will help you understand how things happen at Kitchen Plus and assist you with communication at any stage of your project.
DESIGN & PROJECT SCOPE PLANNING +
- After a free in-home consultation, our expert Designers will work with you to create your dream space.
- Together we create color pallets and material selections in our showroom along with project scope and planning.
- This is important in order to present you with a total project investment.
TECHNICAL PLANNING +
- Our in house Technical Planner verifies all measurements, final design plans, and scope of work.
- They produce all final drawings for manufacturing and finalize product details for procurement.
- A project execution plan is written as a guide for our Project Manager in the field.
- Any necessary permits are prepared and plans are signed off.
FILE REVIEW & SCHEDULING +
- During file review, we thoroughly check that everything coincides with your project from contract to technical planning.
- A job flow chart is written and your project is matched with the appropriate Project Manager.
- Once these two phases are complete, we call with your start date.
- Most of our projects are completed within 2-6 weeks as compared to industry standards of 3-6 months.
MATERIAL ACQUISITION/MANUFACTURING +
- Your drawings now come to life in our manufacturing facility in Kirkland!
- We build and finish your cabinets per your specifications.
- All other materials are ordered and ready to be delivered the first few days of your project.
- Our in-house Project Managers are in charge of executing the plan created by our Designers and Tech Planners. They ensure protection of your home, disposal of materials, and debris while also managing any additional personnel.
- Your Project Manager will work directly with you to troubleshoot any necessary adjustments while in the field.
- Once your project is completed we offer a complimentary professional cleaning service of the space remodeled.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new space!
Kitchen Plus always designs with you in mind. We listen to you, then help you to create the space you want at a price you can live with. As a full-service firm, we are the supplier and contractor, and we promise to keep your project on time and on budget.